Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Volleyball Blues

Today, I feel like a volleyball being spiked back and forth between hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism.  I couldn't sleep at all last night and woke up with a racing heart, nervousness and all the "fun" symptoms that come along with hyperthyroidism.  By the time my breakfast was made, I felt incredibly sluggish, my head was foggy and it felt like I had gained 10 lbs in that last hour.

I made myself some ginger tea and took a few minutes to meditate.  It seemed to help reset the situation.

How do you cope with volleying back and forth between hyper- and hypo-thyroidism?  Any remedies you've found successful? Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a forum for anyone whose life has been affected by Hashimoto's. We appreciate all supportive comments, inspirations and ideas. Please respect the community by using positive language in postings.

Kindly,
Healing Hashimoto's Naturally