Friday, February 24, 2012

Book Review: Why Do I Still Have Thyroid Symptoms?

I'd be remiss if I didn't mention this excellent resource to our readers.  It was an absolute blessing that I came by the book, "Why Do I Still Have Thyroid Symptoms?" by Datis Kharrazian.  In his book, Dr. Kharrazian describes in great detail how one comes to have thyroid challenges, the different types of thyroid issues there are and the complications that arise system-wide from these issues.  In addition, he addresses thyroid issues in men and women and the many different methods for treatment.  I wish I had found this book sooner.  It really explains in layman's terms what is going on with the body.  After reading this book, I was able to have a more educated discussion with my doctors and healers and was armed with the questions that need to be asked.

What books or websites have you found helpful in managing your thyroid symptoms?  Please join the discussion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a forum for anyone whose life has been affected by Hashimoto's. We appreciate all supportive comments, inspirations and ideas. Please respect the community by using positive language in postings.

Kindly,
Healing Hashimoto's Naturally